Trying to follow a thread in the digest today I had to wade through
pointless re-inclusions of previous posts where people had just hit the
reply-to option without doing any editing.

We have been here before I know. But a forum would sort all this. It is user
friendly and you are able to follow just the threads you want to. You can
also easily pick up a thread and follow it's history.

The main argument against the forum is that some of you out their can not
"access the web". How can anyone in a development role do their job properly
nowadays without being able to "access the web". I am sure that if all we
had was a forum on the web, admin departments would be told that X needs web
access and they would get it.

James Hogan
Sungard