>From New Zealand, the main argument against a forum is that we sleep while
you work and vice versa.  It is 9:30am here now, and 7:30am in Sydney -
expect to hear similar story from Australians in about 2 hours.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hogan, James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 9:05 PM
Subject: We need a web based Forum!

<snip>
The main argument against the forum is that some of you out their can not
"access the web". How can anyone in a development role do their job properly
nowadays without being able to "access the web". I am sure that if all we
had was a forum on the web, admin departments would be told that X needs web
access and they would get it.

James Hogan
Sungard