In a message dated 4/21/2004 10:51:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> And the .NET jvm is free of charge, so no more dollars to microsoft. And
> it is installed with every windows update, so every windows user has
> already a "good environment" for .NET. More easy for us
> than installing
> java vm.

Hold on now.  The .NET jvm is installed with every windows update ?
So every windows user already has ... ?
Whenever I go to www.windowsupdate.com it keeps asking me if I want to install .NET
and saying "...you should only need this if you have an application that needs it..."

And realizing that it takes up like 20 hundred thousand billion bytes, I choose to not
install it.  So doesn't this mean I *don't* have a .NET jvm installed?  Or is .NET and
.NET jvm different ?
Will