Is there an easier Solution:

Faxes in Windows are installed as Printers, therefore, could you create
an alias for your Fax driver, such as FAX1 and then just write your
mvBASIC code to send to that printer. Theoretically you could then even
print to a fax from TCL using

SETPTR ,,,,,,<stuff deleted>,AT FAX1
SELECT FILE WITH <correct params>
SORT FILE <correct fields> LPTR

Now that begs the question, which is why I bring this up, "How can you
then determine the phone number, etc.?" Someone has done this, right?

Karl

--
Karl L. Pearson
Director of IT,