From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stuart Boydell
Sent: 26 April 2004 03:02
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: Universe on XP (Personal Edition)

It probably works out quite nicely NOT to suddenly chuck out users and kill
your running apps when you shutdown UV. It might have the insignificant
side-effect of PREVENTING data data corruption.
Seriously though; it is kinda obvious that you want all running processes to
finish gracefully before stopping UV isn't it?
Stuart

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have received
this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.

This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk