Hello,

I'm late at the party but why not use a comma instead of and? It's not a 
100% natural language construction but it will give you less trouble 
when the commands get internationalized and for ubiquity users it's more 
visible how many commands are being used. for example: short this with 
tinyurl, post it on twitter. Or even better IMO: tinyurl selection, to 
twitter. I find this too generic, this can be everything and nothing but 
that is an other discussion.

David


Op 5/02/2009 18:11, Fernando Takai schreef:
> Piping commands is a priority (at least for me) - and it's on our 
> roadmap - but, unfortunately, is not an easy thing to do.
> I think would be good to write, for example: short this with tinyurl 
> and post it on twitter.
>
> Take a look at https://ubiquity.mozilla.com/trac/ticket/255


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to