digitron,

Thanks for your helpful reply. I just installed Menu Editor, though,  
and am unable to reproduce the conflict. What settings were you using  
for Menu Editor? Anything Ubiquity-related?

mitcho

>
> Heather,
>
> Thank you for following up on it.  I tried as you had suggested; I was
> able to get to the settings through about:ubiquity in the address bar
> and I was able to change the hot key but still it won't work.  I
> disabled all my addons except Ubiquity 0.5.3 and it started working
> just fine on my system.  After enabling my addons one-by-one, I think
> it is the Menu Editor 1.2.6 (http://tinyurl.com/3xsq98) that is
> causing some sort of conflict with the latest version of Ubiquity.  As
> long as it is disabled, Ubiquity works fine.  I hope it helps for you
> guys to pin-point the reason for this error.
>
> digitron
>
> On Aug 10, 5:34 pm, Heather <[email protected]> wrote:
>> digitron,
>>
>> can you check to see if when you have 0.5.3 installed you can get to
>> the about page by typing "about:ubiquity" in the address bar?  are  
>> you
>> able to bind a shortcut key in the settings tab?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Heather
>>
>> On Aug 10, 4:59 pm, Goued <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Mitcho for the notice. I actually didn't paid attention to  
>>> the
>>> FF version.
>>> Ubuntu still does not upgrade to FF 3.5 by default...
>>
>>> I upgraded to FF 3.5 and Ubiquity 0.5.3 seems to work well now...
> >

--
mitcho (Michael 芳貴 Erlewine)
[email protected]
http://mitcho.com/
linguist, coder, teacher


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to