There is nothing in the event section of the AC2 server, nor is there
any indication of the MTU size getting changed in the radio's logs.
(There is an entry in the event log from when I changed it from 1492 ->
1500 bytes, but that's the only thing related to this.) (I checked
Saturday and Sunday's logs - nothing to indicate the MTU size was
changed.) I'm continuing to investigate - if anyone has another thought
I'd welcome it :)

Sam