From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] on behalf of
Josh Luthman [j...@imaginenetworksllc.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2016 8:17 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Bad Omni???

If a rain effects things like that in 2 GHz it's well past time to replace that
thing.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 9:15 PM, Jonathan Taylor
<jtay...@wisouth.net<mailto:jtay...@wisouth.net>> wrote:
Yea it is around 3-4  years old now.... I investigated since it seemed to take
longer than usual for my customer signals to recover after a good rain.... like
a day or so.

Jonathan Taylor
WiSouth Networks, LLC
jtay...@wisouth.net<mailto:jtay...@wisouth.net>
(334) 595-9521

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 7:50 PM, Chris Fabien