Before I contact UBNT support, I thought I would try here first. I have had
t our tower climbers here twice to install and aim these. Very frustrated.
Maybe someone else has had this issue.

Had a Nera 11GHz radio struck by lightning last December and replacement
parts were no longer available. The head of the company decided to try the
New AF11FX link.

For some reason, we are not able to get them to connect to each other when
on the towers, but I did have them wireless connected and passing the
maximum throughput on the bench without any issues.

We have a good tower crew so I do believe them that they tried everything.
Myself and another tech from the company were on each end at the time and
did not see any change in rssi during the aiming process.

We do have a backup link using the AF5X radios with the 34dB/4ft antennas
which are mounted 10 ft under the 11GHz link at each end so we do have a
reputable point of reference to aim the new dishes.

I just logged into each end and used the Airview program on the AF11FX
radios and I am not showing any frequency usage at all and the noise level
at each end is running at -92 as seen in the dashboard and corresponding
with the Airview.

We are using the high-band radios with the Jirous-1200-10/11 antennas and
the adapter radio mounting plates. I have verified the duplexers are the
opposite on each end as the instructions specify. (radio #1 2/4-4/2 and
radios #2 4/2-2/4). The TX and RX frequencies are opposite on both ends of
the link.

I have the cfg and sup files from both radios if anyone would care to look
at them.

It just appears that neither of the radios are transmitting once mounted on
the towers.

--
Joey Craig
*Network/RF Engineer*