They suck a$$.  If you are selling only 1.5-3 meg packages then fine. We dumped
all of it and moved to the pmp450i Cambium 900. It absolutely rocks. We sell 16
meg packages on it and it pulls it. Don’t waste your money on the ubnt 900,
this product has not been improved or developed further since it was released.

Only way the ubnt sort of works is using Rockets and yagis on the clients.

You could also look at LTE products. They will probably cut through the trees.

Good luck,

Tommy A.
Digitex.com

817.558.6230 V