It's old gear that in a frequency that is prone to interference and
Ubiquiti seems to have abandoned any new developments in this area. I've
seen 17 meg with this gear though others may have seen more. You won't
know if it will work until you try it though if interference crops up
and you can't find a clean channel then you can say goodby to your
customers.  In this case you should look into one of Ubiquiti's
competitors.

Ralf-Talking Head Productions wrote:

> I am interested in Ubiquitie's 900Mhz radios and need real life
> experience input.
>
> Do they cut through heavy pine trees?
> What is the real distance I can archive through pine trees?
> Does it have sufficient bandwidth throughput?
>
> I have 3 customers who would like to sign up. They are about one mile
> away from the tower. The distance is through heavy pine trees about 80
> to 100 feet tall. Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you in advance for your reply.
>
> *Ralf
> Gulf Wireless Inc.