David, I agree with your points which is why I jumped on this discussion.
Rather than answer your individual questions I can tell you that basically
I do nothing for my 900 subs - it's "take it or leave it". However, I'm
focusing my resources towards LOS customers where the better ROI is and
letting the NON-LOS go to satellite. That said, I'm all ears on the Cambium
but the question is: Does it really fix all the issues you mention?
Thanks!

-RickG