Oh, I understand your comment now. No, never said weak, just frugal. I
thought I made this point clear but I'll say it again, I'd rather spend
$2500 towards a better ROI, that's all. If you make the numbers work out
for you needs then I'm happy for you. I simply prefer higher returns on my
investments. Thanks again.

-RickG