So trying to take the 100+ heat into consideration we are having a lot
of issues with customers associated to the tower but they won't ping and
I can't get in to their radios.  They can get into AirOS and even select
and change AP's but still they come up again showing their correct IP on
the AP yet again no ping, no access, no Internet for them.  Some or AC
radios, some older, doesn't seem to discriminate.  Floor is about -90
and the last one was -74, not bad enough to be lost in the noise.

Typical power cycle, etc. offers no solution.  This has happened 5 times
(most using 6.16) in the past few days, a disturbing trend that we will
now have to do a truck roll on.

Any ideas?

Forbes Mercy
Washington Broadband, Inc.