From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org <ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org> on behalf of
Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 3:43:13 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: [Ubnt_users] AF5xHD ethernet port limited to auto negotiation

I have several sites out in the field with Powerbox Pro and once I forced poe
on, it works just fine with af5xHD.

In the office, though, I have weird issues where if a cable is plugged into
another port (just simply a cable, no other device) it goes from auto (doing
gig full) to interface up/down constantly and I can't even get the Mikrotik
bridge to see the af5xhd MAC address.

Now if I set auto negotiation to 10/100 it links just fine (at 100 full).

Looking at the radio interface it doesn't seem that I can set it to gig full.
I can't change it from auto negotiation.  Am I missing something?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St