Problem continues if I disable eth3 port on bridge.

With epmp poe off I get gig full, no problems.

FYI I have a 155 watt power supply and even if each device was 7 watts, it
isn't, that's still only 21 watts.  I'm supplying 27.5 volts at this time
(cables are only a few feet for everything).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St