I'm curious how it was wired...

On Jan 5, 2019 1:27 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:
Replaced all kinds of cables and radios, third PboxPro, etc and no fix.

Thought maybe the power supply could be bad or generating noise.  Looked at the
wiring.  It was not right to say the least.  I'm kind of surprised but more
scared that it worked.  Fixed the wiring and when I booted up the gear
everything came up just fine.

Hire an employee they said...it's how you grow they said...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 8:06 PM Josh Luthman