Hello,

Have you started orca before starting Firefox or is Firefox not accessible
for you eventhough you are sure Orca and the rest of the accessibility
stack is running prior to starting Firefox?
Are you also running Thunderbird? Is Thunderbird working fine for you?
If you restart Firefox is it still lacking accessibility support?
Greetings

Peter

Dňa 27. 1. 2018 20:53 používateľ "Tom Masterson" <kd7...@gmail.com> napísal: