They all look usable and clean, so any of them will do.
I think that putting the tile and icons justified center makes it seem more
formal and authoritative; but putting them offset, makes it look more modern
and approachable.

I like the grid design more that the COF pattern, simply because it reminds
me of a grid, and is associated in my mind with a user manual. I like them
both a load over the half solid curve thingie, which doesnt really jive, and
makes it seem like those brochures people give out at insurance places,
which might very well be an ill defined circle of hell, and have the little
pocket, with an exta useless stock picture of a smiley person.

Just my little subjective ramblings.

Saleel.