Saleel,

That will work great! The icon is kind of nice because the default
position of the sliders on rbpitch is almost that shape :-) That's
just the way it works out because of the supported ranges of pitch,
tempo and speed varying. I know it's supposed to be a tuning fork,
though: that is an excellent analogy to the physical world of what
rbpitch can do.

How would you like to receive your donation? Feel free to send me your
paypal info off-list.

I'll make the donation to the FSF shortly as well.

I've wired it into the code with a few changes and pushed a revision
to Launchpad. Installable debian packages for 10.10 are coming soon.

Thanks,

Sean