(In reply to Guybrush Threepwood from comment #212)
> Could you explain that in more detail? Chromium already implements the
> protocol, but it doesn’t seem to be working.
Not yet; i don't fully understand it myself. Learning the full picture is 
something I hope to do soon, so I can help explain it to others and help things 
along wherever they're stuck. 

> Is it really possible that something as simple as positioning a window could
> be so complex?
Window positioning itself is not the super complex part; session restore based 
on the user's intent is the killer. But window position restore itself still 
needs a bit of glue code that isn't in place yet to make everything fit 
together, as I mentioned.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/335761

Title:
  Placement policy 'Remember' by default for all windows

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kubuntu-default-settings/+bug/335761/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to