I seem to have much the same problem--although in my case I'm on an
earlier version of Ubuntu and I haven't been using the updated kernel.

Specifically, my setup:
Ubuntu ver.: Ubuntu 24.04.5 LTS
Kernel ver.: "Linux 6.14.0-37-generic"

As of partway through yesterday, Chrome-based browsers (the two that
I've tested being Vivaldi and Chromium) more often than not report
"ERR_ACCESS_DENIED" on attempting to load web-pages.

Firefox appears to work as expected.

Testing suggests that the problem isn't with either of the above-
mentioned Chrome-based browsers, but on the OS end.

Please see the attached text-file for the output of using tshark to
attempt to access "startpage . com" from Chromium. Note that there isn't
even a "Client Hello". (A second tshark run that covered accessing the
same site from Firefox does show "Client Hello", Application Data, etc.)

** Attachment added: "Text-output of tshark for an attempt to access "startpage 
. com" from Chromium"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/2141474/+attachment/6004957/+files/tshark_chromium.txt

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2141474

Title:
  After kernel update to Linux 6.19.0-3-generic  there is unique issues
  with browsers.  While am able to browse anything on Firefox but other
  browsers like Brave and Goggle chrome gives error

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/2141474/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to