@pbui I confirm this is still not working as intended. I also use the
"Tiling Assistant" (not realizing that's apparently considered not-
default?).

@eleasto I consider this bug to be 100% the same, because it's just
another keyboard window-management command (just this time not with the
intent to switch windows, but rather to move it). The same principle
applies: keyboard commands should *not* re-evaluate sloppy mouse focus.
That's the whole point of this bug.

However, I'm not averse to tracking the remaining issue in a separate
bug because

 (a) the largest issue HAS been fixed (wrong focus on keyboard window switch)
 (b) the remaining bug CAN be described more specifically (focus lost on 
keyboard _move_)

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2152847

Title:
  Focus follows mouse: Focus-mode "sloppy" seems to be broken in Ubuntu
  26.04

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mutter/+bug/2152847/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to