Nanley Chery ha scritto:
> We already have five items in the Internet section of the Applications menu,
> and I do not believe there is any point in increasing the clutter by adding
> the gnome bittorrent client as an entry.

I don't see any problem about having five or more items inside the
Internet section by default.

>  All it does is allow a user to
> select a bittorrent file to start downloading with; however, in firefox,
> the gnome bittorrent client is already called upon, by default, whenever a
> user downloads a bittorent file.

I don't consider this as a good rationale to have its entry removed
(also the .desktop file is directly shipped upstream), plus I won't
diverge the gnome-bt packages between Debian and Ubuntu just for a
*small* and *unjustified* change like this one.

Thanks,

Andrea