Matthew East ha scritto:
> Hi,
>

> I don't think it is particularly appropriate to assert that this
> change is *unjustified* with that emphasis. That's just your opinion.

I take care of Gnome-bt in both Debian and Ubuntu and looking the
removal of its desktop entry from a maintainer-view looks pretty
*unjustified* and really *not-needed* as Emilio pointed out in his
latest mail.

> In fact, the proposal (and the justification) has been accepted by the
> Ubuntu developers for some time - see
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MenusRevisited. If Gnome-BT has reappeared, it
> seems to me that this is a regression.

Matthew,

Do you have a good motivation to have the Gnome-bt entry removed from
there (apart from that outdated wiki page last modified on 2005)?
Or do you think diverging the two packages (from Debian and Ubuntu) is
the right way to go here? (I would like to remind you upstream directly
ships Gnome-bt's entry on its orig tarball)