Hi all,

So this concludes the trial of the desktop meeting summary...  Results
are here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/Meeting/2010-11-30

It seemed the consensus was the categories were important, so I
reformatted the list to include them.  I suggest we have a policy that
anything of ongoing importance/churn should have it's own category,
and these will change over time (e.g. I suspect the Unity category
will be not so important in a few cycles whereas we might be doing a
lot of developer experience work that would require one).

I also bolded some key words to make it easier to skim-read, these are
easy to add in the wiki as you enter items (use three apostrophes
'''), and/or they can be quickly updated during the meeting (only
takes a minute or so).

I propose we keep this format for now on.  Yes/no/should we change it?

- --Robert