On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 05:40:12PM +1100, Robert Ancell wrote:
> I also bolded some key words to make it easier to skim-read, these are
> easy to add in the wiki as you enter items (use three apostrophes
> '''), and/or they can be quickly updated during the meeting (only
> takes a minute or so).
>
> I propose we keep this format for now on.  Yes/no/should we change it?

I like the new format from a contribution point of view.  The old format
felt more like accounting work, which it seemed that no one would read
since it got to be so long.

The only thing I'd change is that the report still feels a bit like a
wall of bullet points.  There appear to be sets of bulletpoints that
sound related to one another, perhaps those could be combined/summarized
in one bullet each?  (I know this is really hard - I had to restrain
myself to fit all my wayland work to one bullet, you know how verbose I
usually am!)

Bryce