For us to use GNOME Software we probably want to update to the latest
version [1]. That's currently blocked because it needs PackageKit 1.0 [2].
And that's blocked until we get a Click update. If anyone knows more
migration issues please add information to those bugs. I suspect we might
also need some work in aptdaemon - please comment if you know.

--Robert

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1470656
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1470655