Jarno Suni schreef op 29-11-2016 20:11:
On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 6:44 PM, Jarno Suni <j_s...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

"debline" form that add-apt-repository supports, and URL form that
add-apt-repository supports, too, but that is undocumented, are not currently
supported by ppa-purge.

If removing Ubuntu components such as 'multiverse' or 'backports' is
supposed to be supported, some user interface changes are inevitable.

Don't mind me, but I think you're making it too complex.

It's okay if you just have one standard form, you don't need several alternatives to do the same thing...

I think it's okay the way it is. Including the name, if my voice should have any meaning here.

I'm sorry you experience a lack of support.

Regards.