On 03/09/2011 06:53 PM, Kingsly John wrote:
Focus your efforts on the Indian Loco alone and keep it active. And if
possible see if we can get those other groups disbanded.  We barely have the
numbers/strength to keep the momentum going for this, splitting up will
further dilute the situation.

So should we go ahead and get them removed? It can be done. Just want
to know if everyone is fine with it. We can ask popey or jcastro and
they can get it done directly or through someone.

Having 5 different teams with none of them working gives a bad
impression. Atleast we can have redirection set.

--
Manish