From: ubuntu-marketing-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-marketing-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Ronnie
Tucker
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 5:02 PM
To: Ubuntu Marketing Mailing List
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-marketing] Hopeful News for a 2009 Advertising Campaign

I'm loathe to use RythmBox as I could never get it to work with my iPod
Classic, but Amarok worked flawlessly.

I'll maybe remove Solitaire and put in a couple of Windows games with
the name of the game and something like 'works flawlessly in Ubuntu'

Translation could be a problem, since the app is Sony Vegas, so whoever
was translating would need to install Vegas. I can certainly make an
archive of the Vegas files and images used for anyone wanting to
translate it...

Yann wrote:
> ______________
> Hello,
>
>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1743546330285506201&hl=en
>>
> Congratulations Ronnie, I really like this video, and I agree with
Matthew's remarks ("MSWord?" / "OOo Writer!", Rythmbox instead of Amarok,
and remove/shorten the pause before Solitaire)
> I think "Solitaire?"/"Solitaire!" implies we can't play good games on
Ubuntu, I would change it into "Good games?"/"Good Games!" and show a nicer
game (SecondLife or WoW for example)
> I would also add something about security like "Virus?"(Antivirus alert
above IE)/"Safe internet!"... (Firefox)

--
Ronnie Tucker

ron...@ronnietucker.co.uk