On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 15:58:19 -0400, lukefro...@hushmail.com wrote:
>Have you considered Caja?

For good reasons I stay away from caja and nemo. My recommendation is
spacefm compiled against GTK2. Everybody who is able to write scripts
will get the most powerful file manager available, OTOH on Ubuntu Wili
I have rodent compiled against GTK2 installed in addition, it's not
everybody's taste, but an interesting file manager, because it allows
to type command line commands, without opening a terminal, but latest
releases are compiled against GTK3 and perform much too slow much
slower than GTK3 apps nowadays anyway do.