On Fri, 12 Aug 2016, ttoine wrote:

Attached is what I have at the moment. You have to understand that it not

It looks great. Personally I like that T the best out of what I have seen so far. (looking at the printed ones too)

I am very surprised at the number of emails regarding this. Which was effectively discussed and decided when the printed T came out.

So: great job ttoine for acting as contact... and everyone else like shut up already. I am not in this to do politics, I am here to make a better distro... that seems to be getting harder.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net