On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 11:00 -0400, Mike Holstein wrote:
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 4:11 AM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mard...@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>         On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 10:40 -0400, Mike Holstein wrote:
>

>         > hey Ralf... the offical IRC channels are logged at
>         > http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ if you would like to browse
>         through them.
>         > the reason i suggest the IRC is that an exchange such as the
>         one you
>         > and I have had for the past week or so could be taken care
>         of in a few
>         > minutes on the IRC.
>
>         [snip]
>         >  otherwise, if you would like to join the -devel IRC channel
>         for a
>         > moment and check out how it works, you can use this freenode
>         webchat
>         > link,
>         >
>         http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntustudio-devel&uio=d4 .
>
>         [snip]
>
>         I'm not sure if I'll chat. What are favourable Greenwich times
>         to join
>         IRC?
> literally anytime is good to help in #ubuntustudio. i am EST, and i
> routinely miss folks with questions late nite. if you join
> #ubuntustudio-devel, there might not be anyone around to chat, but
> literally anytime is fine to try...

Ok, so your time is UTC -5, here in Germany at the moment the time is
UTC +2. I don't have a job at the moment and could chat at night during
the week. I'm undecided ;). This weekend I need to tidy up my hard
disks, remove outdated Linux installs, install Ardour3 and search the
web for information about sound cards. I'm faintly reminiscent of
friends, so I should spend some time with them this weekend ;).