Hello everybody,

I was looking at our translations stats today and spot the package
"onboard" that has some untranslated strings. I browse a little bit
the strings and then headed to the upstream version that is sharing
translations with out Ubuntu version (Oneiric).

I found out that the upstream permissions are "open", so, anybody can
leave translations for like any language...

Do we have a policy for that or is there anything in Launchpad that
can help us prevent this?

If it is not a problem, I will contact the onboard developers and ask
them to restrict the permissions of their project.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <m...@ubuntu.com>