Al 27/11/11 17:30, En/na Milo Casagrande ha escrit:
> Hello gentlemen,
>
> On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 15:39, Milo Casagrande <m...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>>
>> The good part in this case was that the project was sharing only the
>> template with Ubuntu, not the translations. This is good, but is also
>> not so good, since Ubuntu Oneiric has onboard version 0.95, but now it
>> is sharing the template with the 0.96 version, that doesn't look like
>> the same as the 0.95.
>
> I exchanged a couple of emails with onboard developers.
> Looks like the 0.96 version is right, since it was granted a non-SRU
> acceptance into the repository. onboard 0.96.1 is in the proposed
> archives, and will probably land in main any time soon.
>
> The relevant bug where it was accepted is this one:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/onboard/+bug/872374
>
> I think we should have be warned at least, since it had also
> untranslated strings.
> Ciao.

Hm, good point. I see that in Catalan there are now 115 untranslated
strings, but I can't remember if it's because we didn't have the chance
to translate it before release or because of the new oneiric-proposed
upload (templates are always imported from -proposed).

Milo, you've been following this more closely, do you think the recent
upload caused the untranslated strings?

Regards,
David.

--