Hello Ask,
I fully understand your grumbling, but for the moment we have to make do
with what we have.
Because I firmly believe in the translation of Ubuntu Desktop Guide, I
translated most of the Oneiric version on LP. And when I click F1 on my
desktop (Oneiric), I am so proud to see that almost everything is in
Dutch now.
Regards,
Hannie

Thanks Hannie for your feedback and your awesome work translating the
guide, that's the spirit!

Cheers,
David.

Sorry for my grumbling in the other mail I sent earlier today to the list on this subject. I know everyone is doing his best and if it is technically too complicated, or we lack manpower, then it is just too bad. I still enjoy translating the docs, and I hope our work will not be in vain. But yes, I am frustrated about all the extra work and I hope one day it will be possible in LP the fuzzies can be transferred to a new version.
Thanks for your kind words. It does keep the spirit high :)
Hannie