On 4/19/07, Dianne Reuby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've had a good report on Orange broadband, from someone who uses it to
run his business. But the CD only list Windows, and website requirements
state Windows. I've asked about Linux, but while I wait for a reply,
does anyone else use Orange broadband with Ubuntu?

TIA

Dianne Reuby

Ive heard the complete opposite, I've heard Orange isn't very good has a lot
of drop outs, if you can do so choose Virgin Media which was once Telewest
Broadband(blueyonder), they provide a very good connection. In my opnion the
best one out there! You will have no problems with Linux detecting it
either.