-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan Pope
Sent: 17 November 2008 16:12
To: British Ubuntu Talk
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Windows Vista Ultimate Edition

2008/11/17 Jai Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> So I just won a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate Edition in a prize draw
> and figured that it's no use to me as an Ubuntu user. I'm pretty sure
> that it's the retail version (not OEM) and was just wondering if
> anyone had any tips on how a FOSS user could get some value from it
> (e.g. sell it on and how I'd go about doing that or other ways of
> getting something from it).

Donate it to someone who is a developer on the Ubuntu project, so that
they could use it to improve the Ubuntu experience. I am thinking
people like Colin Watson or Evan Dandrea who work on the install and
migration tools or Agostino Rossi who works on wubi.

Cheers,
Al.