On 01/12/15 22:57, Barry Drake wrote:

Found it.  It doesn't have a Huawei in the list, but I might take a
chance anyhow.

Huawei is my new phone. I meant Samsung Galaxy Young2. The history shows that Samsung worked well on early models, but everything remotely recent; the Galaxy Note for example, worked, but broke after a while. There is currently no work on Galaxy in progress.

I still just might have a go - but maybe not. OTOH, there is active work on an Android interface, but it's slowed to a crawl. Maybe an online petition somewhere might help. Any thoughts?

Regards,                Barry.

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/