On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 07:08:14 +0000, "Ithamar R. Adema"
<ithamar.ad...@team-embedded.nl> wrote:
>If you're using yaffs as filesystem, check to see if you are using the
>latest version of it. I remember there being some bug in yaffs regarding
>timestamps that stopped Asterisk call-tables from working...

How can I find out which version of Yaffs is included in the kenel?

FWIW, the appliance uses a Blackfin CPU, and the buildroot relies on
uClinux-dist-2007R1.1-RC3.

I'd rather use a more recent version of the Blackfin uClinux-dist to
have access to more and more recent features/applications, but this
requires patching it so it will support that appliance, and this is
beyond my skills :-/

Thank you.