From: dbrain...@infinisource.com
To: uclinux-dev@uclinux.org
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:05:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [uClinux-dev] boot uClinux from a Cortex-M should be simple

We’re using a variation of it developed by Emcraft for that very same chip.  It
currently only uses the M4 portion, but it has worked pretty well for us.  The
source code is located at: https://github.com/EmcraftSystems/linux-emcraft We
also used their expertise to perform a few modifications specific to our
project.  I hope that helps get you started. Thanks, Doug Brainard  From:
uclinux-dev-boun...@uclinux.org [mailto:uclinux-dev-boun...@uclinux.org] On
Behalf Of Cristobal Chaves