From: uclinux-dev-boun...@uclinux.org [mailto:uclinux-dev-boun...@uclinux.org]
On Behalf Of Cristobal Chaves
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 4:57 AM
To: uClinux development list
Subject: Re: [uClinux-dev] boot uClinux from a Cortex-M should be simple

Hi Doug Brainard,

It has become clear  which steps must I follow in order to succeed in the boot
of the onboard with uClinux.
I have the schematic of the onboard with all specified ports and I can modify
the "board.c" file with my settings and also my hex file.
However, the "config header", how can I create it ?

Thanks in advance,

Cristobal