Dne čtvrtek 04 Srpen 2011 06:03:49 Udi Fuchs napsal(a):
> I've fixed some related bugs in CVS. I did some basic testing, but any
> more testing would be welcome.
>
> As long as there are no crop factor changes in LensDB, I think that
> everything should work correctly.

Thank you!

Now it works fine for all "normal" lens.

I have only found problems with manual fish-eye "BelOMO, MC Peleng 3.5/8"
I selected the lens manually and set focal length to 8.0 (the camera has
incorrect value in exif - Canon 7D has 50mm, Canon 350D has 0mm).
Then I changed lens geometry from "unknown" to "fish-eye" (this might be also
a bug, "fish-eye" type is already in the DB) and target geometry to
"panoramic". After saving and loading an ID file the image area was black. The
lens values looked correct.
"fish-eye" to "rectilinear" does not work at all - probably because the lens
on APS-C camera covers more than 180 degrees diagonally and the rectilinear
projection maps it to infinity.

Vladimir