Matek
 
If you concur that UPC was started in Buganda why did you find it only important to make this statement and I quote "As you are very much aware some of our prominent officials in the party are Buganda Citizens." If you wanted to put a point across that UPC is not a visitor in Buganda?
 
Em

            The Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy"
            Groupe de communication Mulindwas
"avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 8:09 PM
Subject: [Ugandacom] Re: ugnet_: 72 year old man wants Mu7 to pay back his lorry.(I hope like ...

In a message dated 9/22/2003 8:07:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Matek
 
UPC was started in Buganda, can we give credit where it is due?
 
Em
 


EM:

I concur!

MK

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Reply via email to