From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: RE: [FedsNet] UPC on Federalism
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:35:55 EST
In a message dated 2/19/2004 2:33:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> UPC is our enemy, nor matter how they package themselves. Remember
> Naakulabye! Remember the infamous killing fields of 'Luweero Triangle'! Remember
> 'Panda Gari'! Remember 1966!, etc, etc. Never, never again!
Ssemakula:
Better reexamine your statements above. You claim that quote "UPC is our
enemy". do you know how many UPC members are in Uganda?  Since UPC is your enemy
what are you going to do with all those millions of Ugandans who happen to be
UPC members? Kill them? imprison them or what Please spare us  your ignorance!
It is totally unwarrant to reason  like  a typical villager who never went to
school.  you come out like a Jack [EMAIL PROTECTED] would like to feel like we are
dealing with  educated mines here...not a bunch of Jack [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Matek

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage. -------------------------------------------- This service is hosted on the Infocom network http://www.infocom.co.ug