Mwaami Ssemakula, for the record I want to put it to you that I ,in no way  coaxed you to support UPC.
Secondly by your kin and kith,I did not specifically refer to your Father/Mother /Uncle/Auntie who may share the same genetic map with you 99.9999% of the time,but I meant Baganda of repute who unlike you
knew and believed in that saying"Komu,Komu Kyomuganda" and went on to found a party that was beyond the perimeter of the Kingdom of then Buganda.
Regarding what happened in Luwero and the 1964-1966,events,if you choose to read history with an open mind and not with the severe amaurosis that appears to be your take,you will know that what you state is not 100% true.
The choice for you is your own making and I only hope that you represent the views of the subliminal members of the greater Buganda otherwise if not,then we are still on Gakyaali mabaga as far as Federalism is concerned.
You will have to win over millions more other souls to take you with your rabid and paranoid hatred very seriously.
I will keep my ears to the ground!.
Akuume.
Kipenji.