Mitayo,

I thought so too..but then again when i continued reading...i was sort of caught up with the truthness of it all...Later i saw it for what it is..a stupid propaganda using the truth to mask his bigoted views.

Hitler and all past and present dictators have used such language to lure the people into doing despicable things.

The tragedies of Rwanda and Bosnia are still fresh in our minds.

Truth in the hands of a maniac and a bigot is a dangerous thing.

I live in a place where the white folks don't give a damn who owns what and what colour he is. They will flock to your shop as long as they smell a bargain. The black people behave in exactly the same way.

The problem with us(black people) is , i think,  we have not mastered the art of packaging our goods and services in a convincing manner. We are still too "primitive" (Arrogant) treating our prospective customers like they owe us their custom.Its because of this that we don't usually patronize our people's business.

The few of us who have mastered the art of marketing..are doing just fine.

This is my short view about this. I could say more but for time and space.

Rgds

Gook

“The strategy of the guerilla struggle was to cause maximum chaos and destruction in order to render the government of the day very unpopular”
Lt. Gen. Kaguta Museveni (Leader of the NRA guerilla army in Luwero)

GR, me I find this article troubling.

I think it is stupid. What do you think?

Mitayo Potosi