Dada:

Kipenji can not challenge your claims.  He has turned to swearing at you as a way of challenging you.  But that can not work with critical thinkers like you.

The most sad thing is that such people have migrated to other regions of Uganda while abandoning their own kin and keith in the North.  They claim to have alot of "pride" in the North, despite the fact that they have abandoned development there.  And now they are very much interested in reading Bukedde in English and criticizing Buganda.

Adam, I thank you for trying to redirect these kinds of people towards prosperity for the North.  They have lost hope, but with people like you around, please continue to stir hope into their hearts.  These are the kinds of things Northerners should be thinking about before some of them become anti-civilization.

Zakoomu M.

Adam Dada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kipenji, I'm not surprised at all that you disgracefully bow out of the
debate - the reality check had probably hit you at last! Just as well, so
you can redirect your misplaced and irrelevant pomposity elsewhere. Just the
desire effect! The very least we require of you as your kin is to quit
burying you head in sand in the comfort of western prosperity and do
something about our people in the North, many of whom still live in caves,
which pass for a homes.
Thank you.
Adam